This update addresses an issue with the 27-inch LED Cinema Display that may prevent sound from playing back through the speakers on the display. Please leave your 27-inch LED Cinema Display attached to your Mac during the update process. Your screen may go black momentarily while the update is installing.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Data recovery software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Enhance the reliability and performance of the Fan Control syst...
- Widget tracks prices at The Mac Support Store.
- Update available via .Mac tab in System Preferences.
- ROM v1.6 for iMac, blue G3, bronze PowerBook.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Developer tool for RealBasic returns Gestalt info for many item...
- For all late 2012 Mac systems.
- Dedicated audio for picture post solution.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I tried the download many times and it will not work."
Version: Apple LED Cinema Display Firmware 1.0
Since it will not update, i have no way to know
Frustration with having it pop up weekly and will never work.
I called Apple support and they could not make it work either. Help!