This download includes the latest HP printing and scanning software for OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Lion and Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard.
More Products to Consider
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scan software with over 200 built-in drivers.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- Edit and manage your images.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Get very helpful, entertaining or useful Mac OS X Dashboard Wid...
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Take advantage of a new user interface and comprehensive help s...
- Update your copy of Diablo to take advantage of the latest bug ...
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
- Port scanner.
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 13 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Be Careful! No longer prints PDF's for me."
Version: Apple HP Printer Drivers 2.16.1
Nothing for me
No longer prints PDFs. It's a bug I've seen after doing some research on my problem. I used the apple software update, and was upgraded from version 2.14 to this version 2.16.1, and immediately lost the ability to print PDFs. I'm running OS X 10.7.5, and print over a network at work. The printer spools endlessly, and I'm stuck.
I know bugs are selective, so maybe you'll be fine. But I'm now working to downgrade back to 2.14, not an easy task I'm finding!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: