The GeForce Graphics Card Update installs new graphics card firmware and Mac OS 9 system extensions to improve performance and compatibility. The new firmware also fixes a compatibility problem with newer versions of the NVIDIA system extensions.
The firmware on your graphics card will be updated only if an older version is detected. During the firmware update, your display will dim or go dark for 10 to 15 seconds, then reappear.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Firmware for the digital camera.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Panther fix for Other World Computing/Oxford drives.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Update your Mac drivers for ATI Radeon video cards.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
- Place a screensaver with 3D animated ghosts, bats, and witches ...
- Software for Fujitsu high-speed document scanners.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1