Apple Ethernet Speed & Duplex Tool is an unsupported system extension that allows you to disable the auto negotiation and set the speed (10 Mbit or 100 Mbit) and duplex (Full or Half) for the built in Ethernet of an Apple iMac, a Power Macintosh G3 (Blue and White version only), or a 1999 PowerBook G3 (Bronze version only). This is intended for use on both server and client Macintoshes. This software is intended for Mac OS computers that are directly connected to a switch port and have disabled auto negotiation on that port. Do not use this software if this does not apply to you. If you are unsure, contact your network administrator. Apple Ethernet Speed & Duplex Tool (Duplexer) is an unsupported tool and therefore is not supported by Apple Computer, Inc.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Included with LaserWriter 8.5.1 but not with OS 8.1 net update.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Update your software for use with the Apple Color OneScanner.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Recover your lost data.
- Configure Apple Fibre Channel card.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Apple IIgs emulator.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.