Apple Ethernet Speed & Duplex Tool is an unsupported system extension that allows you to disable the auto negotiation and set the speed (10 Mbit or 100 Mbit) and duplex (Full or Half) for the built in Ethernet of an Apple iMac, a Power Macintosh G3 (Blue and White version only), or a 1999 PowerBook G3 (Bronze version only). This is intended for use on both server and client Macintoshes. This software is intended for Mac OS computers that are directly connected to a switch port and have disabled auto negotiation on that port. Do not use this software if this does not apply to you. If you are unsure, contact your network administrator. Apple Ethernet Speed & Duplex Tool (Duplexer) is an unsupported tool and therefore is not supported by Apple Computer, Inc.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Included with LaserWriter 8.5.1 but not with OS 8.1 net update.
- Update Mac OS X Server 10.3 for improved reliability, services,...
- Share files over the Internet.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Update your software for use with the Apple Color OneScanner.
- Configure Apple Fibre Channel card.
- Update the Apple Remote Access MultiPort server for backwards c...
- Monitor and display your Internet connection speed in form of a...
- Apple IIgs emulator.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Use this extension with the Apple Modem Tool.