CNET Editors' note: Note: For Mac OS X 10.3 or later, click here.
This version of the Bluetooth update is for Mac OS X 10.2.8. When you have a Bluetooth enabled Macintosh you can use Bluetooth technology to communicate wirelessly with devices such as mobile phones, printers, keyboards, PDAs and more. Bluetooth 1.3.4 for Mac OS X 10.2.8 provides enhanced stability for Bluetooth connections to some Symbian OS mobile phones. This release does not contain any other new features.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Communicate wirelessly with devices such as cell phones, printe...
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Enables L2/3 cache on their upgrade cards.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Take the notes and synchronize them with iPhone easily.
- Firewall with full logging capabilities.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Convert most of the units.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1