CNET Editors' note: Note: For Mac OS X 10.3 or later, click here.
This version of the Bluetooth update is for Mac OS X 10.2.8. When you have a Bluetooth enabled Macintosh you can use Bluetooth technology to communicate wirelessly with devices such as mobile phones, printers, keyboards, PDAs and more. Bluetooth 1.3.4 for Mac OS X 10.2.8 provides enhanced stability for Bluetooth connections to some Symbian OS mobile phones. This release does not contain any other new features.
More Products to Consider
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- For HP printers.
- Upload files to Texas Instruments calculators.
- Communicate wirelessly with devices such as cell phones, printe...
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Print from any app to: PNG, BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, TIFF, PNM, GI...
- Get a usb driver for low-latency 1:1 audio connections.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For their USB mice & keyboards.
- Scanner software for Plustek scanners.
- Reports trash size, number of files, empties trash.
- Scanner software for Nikon scanners.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Natural text-to-speech voices, in several languages, for use in...
- Scanner software for Epson scanners.
- Choose Mac OS X, Windows, or Linux each time Mac boots.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Scanner software for Canon scanners.
- Firmware for macs with bluetooth based on Broadcom chipset.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1