Follow these steps to determine if your battery needs this update.
1. From the Apple menu, choose About this Mac.
2. Click More Info to start the System Profiler.
3. Locate the Hardware section and select Power.
4. Batteries with this information in the Battery Information section need this update:
1. A device name "ASMB016" or "ASMB013" in the serial number
2. A Pack Lot Code is 0002
3. A battery firmware version of 0110
Note: If the Pack Lot Code is 0003, the update is not necessary or has already been applied.
What's new in this version: This update improves the ability of MacBook batteries to maintain a charge when the system is shut down and not used for an extended period of time.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- For ASIP & Macs with OS 9.04 & ROM 4.6 or later.
- Increase your battery performance.
- Addresses intermittent hard drive-related stalls (for Leopard).
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Addresses intermittent hard drive-related stalls (for Snow Leop...
- Correct a problem that prevented your Duo battery from rechargi...
- The Mac Laptop Battery Maintenance Utility helps you keep your ...
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- For 21.5-inch iMacs.