This firmware update improves battery performance of the 2007 aluminum Apple Wireless Keyboard when used in combination with other bluetooth devices (eg. Magic Mouse, some bluetooth headsets) and addresses an issue with the 2007 aluminum Apple Keyboard and the 2007 aluminum Apple Wireless Keyboard where a key may repeat unexpectedly while typing.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- For the 2009 Aluminum Apple Wireless.
- For the new aluminum keyboard.
- Help people with speech disabilities use the computer to speak.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Automatically downloads, installs and updates Dropbox to the la...
- Use this with the Apple Modem tool to enhance terminal options ...
- Web clippings widget.
- Find your IP address and Host Name and copy it to the clipboard...
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Use the XModem transfer protocol in conjunction with the Apple ...
- Connect with your modem using the TTY protocol.