What's new in this version: This update is for Mac Pro computers with one or more ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT graphics cards installed, running Mac OS X 10.5.2 or later with the Leopard Graphics Update. It updates the ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT graphics card firmware on all of the ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT graphics cards in the Mac Pro to improve system stability.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Network installs using Apple Network Assistant.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Domain Name Server software.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Firmware for the video adapter.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
- Firmware for XSKey.
- Provides Y2K compliance, supercedes all previous patches.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: