AppPrep allows REALBasic developers to quickly prepare their apps for submission to the Mac App Store.
App Prep will copy a 512x512 icon to your app bundle, add a category entry in the info.plist file and allow you to edit the version entry to be compatible with Apple's standards.
Next, AppPrep provides a single click to sign your bundle and dylib files and another to create and sign the installer.
Save your project as a .apdoc for quick setup on each update that you submit.
AppPrep is neither created by nor endorsed by REALSoftware or Apple Inc.
AppPrep is not a substitute for reading and understanding Apple's submission guidelines.
What's new in this version: Fixes some interface glitches and fixes a possible hang when an error is encountered during bundle updating.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Manage multiple iTunes libraries.
- Install a complete set of connectivity tools for use with the A...
- Widget lists daily discounted products.
- Run AppleGlot via drag-n-drop.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Turn any website into a native Mac app.
- Freeform database application with optional fields.
- Install and run Mac OS 9.2.1 or 9.2.2 on unsupported OS 9.1 Mac...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content