App Wrapper is much more than just a GUI interface for Apple's command line tools to codesign applications and build installers. App Wrapper can generate High Quality icons from transparent images, validate and install Apple Compatible Help, configure an Apple About Box, create Zip files, add keys to plist files and more. Code signing is required for both the Mac App Store & OS X Mountain Lion. App Wrapper's Code signing engine is capable of code signing helper apps, frameworks, plugins & AppleScripts. Required for the Mac App Store. App Wrapper features a GUI interface to specification of Entitlement keys and their values. It includes tools to help validate a Sandboxed application and to track down Sandbox violations. App Wrapper can add High Resolution ICNS files to the application bundle, or it can generate High Resolution ICNS files from almost any transparent image. Also features a 'Document Icon Maker' that generates (AHIG conforming) High Resolution ICNS files using the Application icon and a simple identifier. Uses High Qaulity scaling to retain as much detail when generating icons at smaller sizes. App Wrapper can generate HiDPI ICNS files. App Wrapper can add a Help folder or Help file into the application bundle, and add the correct keys to the plist. Also features a Help Validator that will check the help documents for simple XHTML errors, broken links, missing images and other common errors with help documentation. Performs a plist validation when 'wrapping' an application, along with other checks. When a code signed application is opened in App Wrapper, it will perform a code sign check, a sandbox check and even search for sandbox violations. App Wrapper features functionality to add importable and exportable UTIs to an application, it includes a function that can generate a matching UTI from a document type. This enables developers to easily add support for "Document Packages". App Wrapper can set the plist key to enable HiDPI. If App Wrapper is generating icons for the application, it can also create HiDPI icon files. The Mac App Store requires applications to be submitted as OS X Installer Packages, App Wrapper can create these packages and code sign them. App Wrapper can generate Zip Files, which is a popular format for posting software to web sites.
What's new in this version:
- Debug Build: When testing Debug applications in Real Studio, App Wrapper can intervene and create icons, add help, code sign and sandbox the debug build.
- Manually Add Sandbox Entitlements: Enables new Sandbox entitlements to be specified, without needing an update to App Wrapper.
- Use Non Apple Certificates when Signing.
- Can now print the log.
- Now only shows Mac App Store warnings when a Mac App Store certificate is selected.
- Mountain Lion Not... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Quit every app at once.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Lock and unlock your Dock.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Early learning vocabulary, both auditory and visual learning ex...
- Get The latest news of Apple's newest OS.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content