Windows Phone 7 is an increasingly popular mobile operating system that its current competitors, Android and iOS, will have to reckon with. As more and more developers start working on applications for Windows Phone 7, they face new development challenges, once of them being that of creating application bar icons that are in full compliance with Windows Phone 7 standards. A valid WP7 icon must be 48x48 pixels with the actual content placed inside a 26x26 pixels area in the very center of the icon. Since application bar icons can be used with any Windows Phone 7 theme, they must have a transparent background. Which is more, the actual graphic must be drawn in white. If you are on a tight schedule and need quite a few icons for one or several of your WP7 applications, Application Bar Icons for Windows Phone 7 will help you save a good deal of time. Application Bar Icons for Windows Phone 7 is a collection of professionally designed application icons meeting all of the requirements of the Windows Phone 7 operating system. Icons have the right size, the right color, their content areas are perfectly centered and they are all 100% ready to be used in your applications. This collection contains 415 unique interface icons (in the PNG format) drawn in the same style to cover as many topics as possible, including data processing, users, playback, browsing, emotions, file management, the Internet, people, transportation, communications and many more. The collection is big enough to help you pick the right icons for any of your applications, be it an entertainment app or a serious financial tool. As a Windows Phone 7 developer creating applications for an emerging market, you should be primarily interested in quality, as it can and will help you stand out of the crowd of competitors, so if you don't think you are a great designer, go for Application Bar Icons for Windows Phone 7 and rest assured your apps will look perfect.
What's new in this version: In version 2011.4, 150 icons were added to the set. Colored versions were added.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize software with attractive, professional-quality icons ...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Add interface icons of Windows Phone 8.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Make your project look as nice as Vista with lumina stock icons...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Provide your for database software with a high-quality set of p...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Enhance your medicine-related iPhone software or Web site with ...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Spice up your software with ready-made icons.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Illustrate Web sites, brochures, and presentations of any navig...
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Add multiple icons to your system's toolbars and menus.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content