3D combat racing game. In the beginning of 21th century global energy crisis wakened World War III. A lot of cities were destroyed and people abandoned them searching for better life. Now these abandoned cities are used as race tracks for a new kind of popular entertainment - Apocalypse Motor Racing. Daredevils from different corners of the world drive to victory through wrecked cars of their competitors in this deadly racing.
What's new in this version: Version 1.18 is a bug-fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Take part in the star event of the meeting for touring cars and...
- Help Special Supercar Police Unit to prevent chaos.
- Destroy bases of the aggressive aliens for the sake of humankin...
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play a racing game with "Super Mario Kart"-like gameplay.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play a racing game that takes place in 4 European capitals.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Form columns, rows or diagonals of tiles of the same color.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Take control of several freight trains in a 3D simulation game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Take part in a big moto-racing competition.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a 3D monster truck racing game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Make unbelievable stunts to get the finish first.
- Become a member of an exciting racing show.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Absolute waste of time"
Version: Apocalypse Motor Racers 1.0
I proved to myself that my internet connection works?
Download from Cnet is a link to the publisher's website where you are invited to re-download the game. Clicking "play now" just sends you back to the publishers website to download the game. IRound and round you go. Don't bother
A time waster... and not in a good way. 2 thumbs down, or negative 5 stars.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content