From The Apache Project:
The Apache Project is a collaborative software development effort aimed at creating a robust, commercial-grade, featureful, and freely-available source code implementation of an HTTP (Web) server. The project is jointly managed by a group of volunteers located around the world, using the Internet and the Web to communicate, plan, and develop the server and its related documentation. These volunteers are known as the Apache Group. In addition, hundreds of users have contributed ideas, code, and documentation to the project.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Multimedia collaboration & communication server.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Integrated desktop, client-server and business internet app dev...
- Create and host Web sites.
- Remote sensing and scientific data analysis.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Prolog compiler for Darwin.
- Digital file organizer and archiver.
- Coin collecting software.
- Access and manage your email from any Web browser.