From The Apache Project:
The Apache Project is a collaborative software development effort aimed at creating a robust, commercial-grade, featureful, and freely-available source code implementation of an HTTP (Web) server. The project is jointly managed by a group of volunteers located around the world, using the Internet and the Web to communicate, plan, and develop the server and its related documentation. These volunteers are known as the Apache Group. In addition, hundreds of users have contributed ideas, code, and documentation to the project.
What's new in this version: Revert a broken fix for PR54948 that was applied to 2.4.5 (which was not released) and found post-2.4.5 tagging.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Multimedia collaboration & communication server.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Create and host Web sites.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Coin collecting software.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Command-line file transfer tool.