Anvi Rescue Disk was designed to be used when regular antivirus software fails in detecting and cleaning a system of various infections. The ISO can be burned on a CD/DVD using your disc burner or choice. It can also be placed on a bootable USB device and launched from there. Here's how it works: set your system to boot from the CD / DVD/ USB device, insert the disc or the stick and restart the system. After a quick loading process, you are acquainted with the interface of Anvi Rescue Disk. You simply select the scan or repair button to fix the ransomware viruses on your PC. The Rescue Disk then delivers a report of all malicious objects found in your system, such as viruses and Trojans, but also adware and other similar software. Infected files can be quarantined, disinfected, or removed. In conclusion, Anvi Rescue Disk is a great way to remove threats that can't be cleaned by standard antivirus solution. It requires quite the amount of effort (burning the CD / DVD/USB drive), but it succeeds where other security solutions fail.
What's new in this version: Added quarantine area and fixed some bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Protect computer against viruses, Trojans, adware, spyware, or ...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Split large collection of files to fit on a CD.
- Scan and disinfect your OS without a need to install any softwa...
- Detect Conficker Breed of self-updating and difficult to avoid ...
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Record and create virtual CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs, and Blu-ray discs...
- Block pop-ups, unwanted ads, and malicious Web sites.
- Clean infected computers with a collection of repair tools.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Works better than some of the alternatives"
Version: Anvi Rescue Disk 1.1
Boots to a useful Linux Desktop with some fairly useful tools. Does a scan and removes the threats it finds for free.
was unable to remove the threat in question. With it being Linux you can't just plug in a thumb drive and have it be recognized so you can easily copy files to it.
My friend got infected with the ICE Cyber Crime Center Ransomeware and none of the removal instructions worked. It somehow kept you from being able to boot in safe mode, as soon as you did it would shut down the computer. So I used my working computer to create this disk and booted my friends computer from it. This is after creating a Kaspersky boot disk, waiting 2 hours for it to run a scan that didn't find a damn thing. This one ran a scan and found something like 20 threats, removed them, rebooted the computer and it still had the same problem. Booted to this disk again, ran the scan again, didn't find ay issues, ran the registry checker as well but to no avail. I ended up using their directory tool to browse the files on the drive, then used their built in web browser to login to my Dropbox account and uploaded all of his important stuff to that, then downloaded them on my computer to a thumb drive. Then we did a clean install of Windows XP Pro on his machine then copied his stuff from a thumb drive. I don't think I could have gotten his files off of his computer without this disk. Too bad it was unable to remove the ICE ransomeware.
"Rescue Disk works"
Version: Anvi Rescue Disk 1.1
Free, easy to use, self extractor also has ISO buringing software so no need for extra software to burn iso.
Requires Wired internet connection, does not identify wireless network
Worked well, booted my pc and scanned and removed the viruses and trojans via the Linux, then when I booted the pc again on windows, rescanned with the windows app and cleaned some more.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content