From Nicolas Jullien:
The main purpose of AmplifX is to seek in a collection of primers, such as any molecular biologist get in his refrigerators, those which can be use to amplify a fragment into a target sequence, for example, and particularly, to design strategies to screen recombinant clones by PCR. Some informations are associated with each primer, some automatically computed by AmplifX (like TM, Quality, length) and other given by the user (name, comments,) This allows general aspects of primer management (sequences and real tubes). AmplifX can also design new primers.
What's new in this version:
- Calculation of amplicon size was distorded by previous correction of reverse primer position.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Modify your .fla files using more than 125 templates with prede...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Remove redeye effect from your digital images in Adobe Photosho...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Send and receive S/MIME messages.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Plugin for Photoshop & Photo-Paint quick color correction.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content