From Frictional Games:
Amnesia: The Dark Descent is a first person horror game with focus on immersion. It is a game where atmosphere and story comes first. Daniel awakens in a desolate Prussian castle without any memories to explain his situation. A letter written by himself reveals that the amnesia is actually self-inflicted. The mysterious message urges him to seek out and kill Alexander, a man residing deep below the castle. Hunted by a dark shadow, Daniel can see no other way out. If he is to save his life and mind, he needs to find out what it is all really about. It is his only hope for salvation. A dark descent awaits. Amnesia: The Dark Descent is brought to you by the same developers behind the critically acclaimed Penumbra series. With this new title, Frictional Games aim to take horror gaming to a new level. The game enables real-world physics, making interaction truly intuitive, and allows you to step inside the world of Amnesia. Pick up and manipulate almost any object, study them, and find a way to use them to your advantage. Feel the excitement of being an ordinary person trapped inside a fantastic and dangerous setting. Forget about fighting back. To survive you need to use your wits. Sneak, hide, and if all else fails - run. Forget about cutscenes and other breathers. Everything that happens, happens to you first hand. Become Daniel and uncover your past in a maze of forgotten memories. Enter an interactive nightmare where reality is a fragile concept.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Eye a frightful femme fatal font.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Graphs the electric field lines around point charges.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Unit conversions, quick retrieval of physical data, function ev...
- Decorate your screen with holiday lights.
- Simulate dynamic systems through an interactive design.
- Platform puzzle game. Guide your Ninjas to the Dojo.
- Popular house life simulation game.
- MODTRAN 5 radiative transfer for remote sensing research.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Display a Halloween-themed screensaver on your desktop.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Play a Halloween-themed Sudoku game.
- Environment for numeric and symbolic calculation in physics, ma...
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Navigate the algebra learning algebra-based physics courses.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good if you are into horror!"
Version: Amnesia: The Dark Descent Demo 1.0.1
Get into the game and you will feel scared!
None that I know of!
I have not played this game for very long. I have only tried the demo out to see how good my graphics card can keep up with the game requirements. However, for the brief period, it simulated a very scary environment. The 2.7 gigahertz MacBook Pro (i7) duo core Intel chip handles the processing so well that the game is smooth. If you are looking for a good horror game with lifelike environments, this may be the one for you. Give it a try. You have nothing to lose. Unless you lose your sense of not being scared anymore, you have not experienced the full game affect! I am just a scaredy-cat maybe?!hehe