CNET Editors' review
Amazifier is an easy tool for jazzing up your digital pictures. It can resize images, correct red-eye, and add frames, stickers, text, and other effects, but its unique interface makes for a user-friendly experience. We tested the freeware version; a premium upgrade adds more features. If you're new to photo-editing tools or feel intimidated by Filters, Layers, and Gammas, Amazifier could be just what you're looking for.
Amazifier's interface is designed to be as attractive and easy to use as possible, and it largely achieves that goal. A left-hand panel accesses its self-descriptive tools: Stickers, Text & Seals, Frames, Effects, Touch-Up, and Drawing. We started by opening an image from our system, but we could also browse for images online, including directly on Facebook, and practice on images before modifying our own. Large buttons let us quickly crop, resize, zoom, and rotate images and adjust the exposure, including an autofix tool. Clicking Stickers called up a scrolling display of sticker groups we could add to our image, each with a huge array of stickers. For example, under Birthdays, we could access all kinds of birthday-related stickers. The same with the Text & Seals tool, which let us add custom watermarks as well as a variety of text messages, and the Frames tool, which let us create attractive settings. The Effects menu also scrolled its selections, displaying what each does on an identical image for superquick identification. We applied several effects, including sepia, invert color, and old-time movie tools. Some tools are marked Premium and are unavailable in the freeware. The Touch-Up tool menu also used a series of identical face images to demonstrate each tool's actions, which are optimized for improving snapshots of people with options such as Eye Color, Hair Color, and Blush. Instead of a color wheel, the Drawing tool's colored pencil selection shows each color individually. We could also easily post our finished images online.
Amazifier's unique interface makes it a great choice for users who don't want to learn all about editing photos; they just want to do it. In the time it takes to figure out how to resize an image using a "pro" tool, you can create, save, and post a personalized greeting or snapshots you're proud to share.
Amazifier brings a new dimension to photo editing simplicity and fun. From basic photo editing to doing the coolest things with your photos, Amazifier makes it a breeze. Adorn your photos with stickers, text and customized seals - choose from our vast collection, there's something for every occasion. Create masterpieces with your photos using Amazifier's photo effects, that can be artistically brushed as you please. Amazifier's drawing tools include magic brushes that magically sprinkle bubbles, and pixie dust. Try our Touch-up suite and transform how you look, remove red-eye or whiten teeth.
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.206 features: streamlined user interface; many bugfixes; performance improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Light up your portrait photos with a single click.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- View and edit multiple photos simultaneously.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Turn digital photos into paintings and pencil sketches with you...
- Retouch or modify photos and pictures, apply image filters in b...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- View and edit your images.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Very useful little prog."
Version: Amazifier 220.127.116.11
You can have fun with this software, and it is very handy to have. I have only come across it fairly recently, but already it is a firm fav.
No cons. does exactly what I want outwith other editing software
Version: Amazifier 18.104.22.168
Wealth of appliques, easy to navigate... interesting outputs.
Poor execution of GUI. Didn't like the autorun systray icon... prefer standalone app to modify pics on my computer (as opposed to Facebook pics or others).
Worth a try for the visual effects alone.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content