From Alloy Software:
Alloy Discovery is a comprehensive network inventory solution for network administrators and IT service providers, advancing the Alloy Network Inventory product line with next generation technology. Targeted for small and medium business environments, it offers a compelling menu of best-in-class features and usability, delivering accurate and up-to-date information in a matter of minutes from the moment you install it. Alloy Discovery allows you to take control over your hardware and software inventory with an array of audit methods and strategies. Now you can effortlessly gather accurate, complete, and in-depth inventory of your entire network using the agentless on-demand audit for networked computers. You can also deploy audit agents to inventory external networks and standalone computers.
What's new in this version: Version 5.1.1 included Agentless on-demand audit of computers running Linux and Mac OS. Discovering computers and network devices via SNMP.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor and collect hardware and software inventory within your...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Control and administrate all network and software assets associ...
- Track software usage and optimize your software expenditures.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Receive detailed software and hardware inventory reports throug...
- Perform an inventory of your windows computers and SNMP network...
- Maintain the evidence of the hardware and software configuratio...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Keep track of your computer hardware.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Manage IT & non-IT assets & inventory, asset contracts, POs, So...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Run an audit of hardware and software.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Manage your IT assests with multiple features.
- Audit and manage the machines on your network from your desk.
- Keep track of all your information about technology equipment.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Best network inventory solution I could find"
Version: Alloy Discovery 5.0.3
There are many inventory products available and I tried several. This one is the best I've seen. Works out of the box, great user interface. Easy to analyze what I have in my network. Great phone support.
Report system should be less complex. Luck of pre-installed reports.
I'm very pleased with this product. Unlike many other products I tried, it works out of the box and provides a lot of information about every computer in our networks (we have about 200 computers)