From Graphx Edge:
This trial version includes 10 elegant script fonts while the full version features 56 script, calligraphy, and handwriting style fonts with licensing that allows for personal, commercial, and for-profit usage. Each font is in Windows TrueType format with the full ASCII character set.
More Products to Consider
- Type text with 10 classic body style fonts.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Apply stylized fonts to your invitations, notes, certificates, ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Type text with 10 fun and decorative style fonts.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Use MICR E-13B font variations in light, bold, wide, and narrow...
- View,organize,install,delete & print fonts lists.
- Create your own numeric-only Code 39 barcodes.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Organize and manage your fonts in PC.
- Take text in any true type font and convert it to a dxf file.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Print your own barcode 39 on sheet labels or custom packaging.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create pixel font data for LCD.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- View, copy, and print samples of your system fonts.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Generate and customize over 70 scripts with no programming.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: