Aligner lets you move your desktop wallpaper wherever you want to. You are no longer limited to Center or Tile. Now you can align it with the right-hand border or with the top of your system tray or wherever you want it.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0.1 restored support for XP and 2000 coordinate system.
More Products to Consider
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Teach Vina parrot to talk, sing, and mimic noises.
- Surf the Web with an immersive browser for Windows 7 and Vista.
- Select and set different wallpapers for PC.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Enjoy the brightly colored animations, that dance gently like w...
- Bring a new golf image on your desktop daily.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Enjoy three stunning animations that reflect the world of Magic...
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- Change your desktop wallpaper at predetermined time interval.
- Enjoy all the beauty of spring with the background music of Viv...
- View current time and day of week on your screen.
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Works fine, but not very usefull if you have a wallpaper changer"
Version: Aligner 2.73
Easy to install and use. Takes the position of your taskbat into account. (A lot of programs simply assume it is on the bottom, so I always have to hide my taskbar to see everything)
If you use a wallpaper changer at the same time, this is only usefull if all your pictures are to small.
"NO USE AT ALL!!"
Version: Aligner 2.73
As waste of time...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content