CNET Editors' reviewThis specialized program provides information on the number of current visitors online at select e-tail stores, but requires the installation of a separate program to work. Akamai Net Usage Index for Retail offers a simple interface with a world map. You can select the world, or a country or region to view the number of online visitors and whether this is below, above, or at normal rates. The data is refreshed every five minutes. The program doesn't list the online stores it monitors or offer any other features. You'll also need to have the Yahoo Widget Engine installed on your computer for the program to work, which automatically installs other widgets on your computer. Users who prefer not to add more clutter to their system tray and desktop may want to view stats online at the publisher's site rather than loading this single-function program, but this program, while limited in functionality, does exactly what it promises.
This Widget enables users to monitor the world's online retail consumption from their desktop, providing real-time insight into the trends of consumers online buying habits. Features: aggregate, real-time visitors per minute for a representative set of more than 200 global retail/e-commerce sites; e-commerce traffic levels by continent over a 24-hour period; historical data on e-commerce growth and spikes by geography.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Control the size, position, and layering of windows on your des...
- Arrange windows easily on multiple monitors.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Set your alarm clock and replace your standard tray clock using...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Access and use most commonly used programs.
- Keep clipped text archived on the Clipboard.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Manage accounts and automate routine operations of your company...
- Set wallpaper on computer setups with more than one screen.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Provide protection from viruses and spyware to your system.
- Set timer up to remind yourself of any specific events.
- Keep track of your funds at ease all year long.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Expand your clipboard capabilities to perform more actions.
- Create barcode labels with text and shapes for printing.