ArtfulBits Android chart (aiCharts) is a professional solution with a comprehensive feature set. aiCharts is a complete framework that allows developers to enhance applications with slick interactive charts in mere hours (with available technical support, samples and tutorials). aiCharts provides an excellent visual experience with flexible customization abilities. aiCharts is product that helps you visualize a wide range of financial, business, engineering, and mathematical charts. Easy to learn API and tutorials allow quick start of the new component using and finishing integration in an hour. The modern visual appearance is admired by users and customers everywhere.
Data binding make the process of data visualization easy and fast, allowing filtering and attaching of several of the most common data formats, such as: XML, arrays and database. Support of XML templates makes the customization even easier than you might expect. Simple XML file with customizations can be placed in a project and loaded when required. Several simple lines of code will remove all previous customization problems.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5 includes xhart look and feel enhancements, improved user interactions, support complex data type, improved performance and CPU utilization, and includes new chart types.
More Products to Consider
- Enjoy your favorite web applications with Adobe AIR.
- Decode Code128 barcode image using C/C++.
- Get Android ready Java library with OpenPGP cryptography relate...
- Decode Databar barcode image using C/C++.
- Decode rectangular and square DataMatrix barcode image or video...
- Simplify the programming for java with different other language...
- Develop stunning native applications for Android devices in nat...
- Allows developing agent oriented applications based on JADE for...
- Create Android apps for working with Outlook e-mail file format...
- Explore the mobile capabilities of Adobe AIR and Flex!.
- View the source of any website on your Android device.
- Create Android apps for working with Microsoft Word file format...
- Provide remote desktop viewer SDK for Android.
- Decode QRCode barcode image using C/C++ based on JIS X 0510 and...
- Decode Code39 barcode image using C/C++.
- Create Android apps for working with Microsoft Excel file forma...
- TDpiInfois a developer tool that can confirm Dpi information et...
- Create application for Android platform that uses the features ...
- View PDF files on your Android mobile device.
- Convert various currencies on your Android phone.
- Get a currency converter on your Android device.
- This application requires Good For Enterprise installed to func...
- Get an Android application to find cocktail.
- Sooth your body and brain at the same time by relaxing music on...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"pro library for pro developers"
Version: AiCharts for Android 1.5
- reach features
- easy to learn
- fast and easy integration
none found during testing and usage
well done product with advanced tutorials and samples, good live support (but be careful there support sits at GMT+2, so there end of the day is the morning in USA).
They did a great job and simplify my life as developer greatly.
"best graphics engine library for android"
Version: AiCharts for Android 1.5
easy to use and integrate
a lot of tutorials and samples
support is one from the best, I got answers in 10 minutes after my post
highly customizable charts
hit-testing for each element
price (above normal but library cost each cent spent on it!)
I did a small project for my company based on Android OS. Mobile solution requires a lot of charts and I start searching the solution on market. Were found 5 different solutions and I do testing of them. I mostly did the full comparison of them and in last moment found article - http://mylifewithandroid.blogspot.com/2009/08/fancy-graphs.html
I 101% agree with blog author - aiCharts is the number one solution on market. Why I telling this?
I start development from using of trial version of the library, and got several questions. I use technical support forum for asking questions and was amazed by speed of answers. I got answers in 10 minutes. And even more answer contains sample, contains explanation and sample have everything I need. During development I several times asking for help and each time got quickest response and expanded answers. My questions were mostly due to my lack of knowledge of Android OS, but support really did a great job and helps me a lot.
After first week I sent my recommendations to my BOSS and suggest to purchase 1 year support, I simply want to support those guys. They really doing very good job.
In a few months after I finish the project I got updates on library and my migration to a new version was very simple, just a recompilation... I was quite surprised when find in subscription email that aiCharts library used by many well known vendors: Motorola, Samsung, SAP, LG, etc. This post, development support and easy migration just proof for me one more time that we invest money into reliable product...
Right now we are preparing company for developing a new big Android project and aiCharts will be used in it too. It becomes my favorite library for android applications. I highly recommend it too everyone who is searching for proper chart engine solution.
Just forget to tell licensing model of the aiCharts is really good. I can use library in all my own projects and I do not have to pay any fees or etc. One time which I pay for developer license is more than sufficient for making my developer life brighter. I also highly recommend to purchase 1 year support - it opens access to the beta version and newest features and fixes. this is very important for such dynamic market as android mobile applications.
BTW they have blackberry version of library and very soon plan to release iPhone version of them.
ArtfulBits - they are amazing, they develop really good product and continue making it better. My applauses.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: