CNET Editors' review
Agenda Organizer Deluxe offers to help you keep to your schedule by keeping all of your records and dates in a central location. However, a clunky design and confusing commands keep it stuck in the mud for the duration.
The program's interface attempts to get off to a good start, but we were constantly frustrated by its confusing layout. It offers an onscreen tutorial; however, we found it unhelpful and instead opted to explore the directionless layout and confusing command icons. After much trial and error, we discovered a way to create a list of events by filling in fields for Location, Time, Status, and the like. Agenda Organizer saves record in an alphabetical database, which is nice since it makes it easy to go back and review your entries. However, several commands seemed unnecessary and actually caused more confusion, such as the one that, for some unknown reason, opened our Web browser and displayed the event we'd created. The program is rife with special features to customize its look, but these were unintuitive and time consuming to use. Overall, Agenda Organizer Deluxe does its job well enough, but we've tested similar programs that do the same job better and with less frustration; some of them free, too.
Agenda Organizer Deluxe is limited to a 30-day trial period. It installs desktop icons without permission and leaves folders behind after uninstalling. While this program captures your agenda events, it gave us such a hard time that we do not recommend it.
From PrimaSoft PC:
Agenda Organizer Deluxe is a flexible agenda management software for Windows users. Our software gives you an easy way to plan, manage, track, and organize agendas for any event (conference, meeting, exhibit, show, party, socials, ....). For the database novice, Organizer's intuitive interface and ready-to-use agenda management solutions make it easy to set up and use.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 has improvements in Import from Text file.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Add a gadget for the To-Do List.
- Analyze your diet and nutritional schedule based on your physic...
- Record and save idle time of your PC.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Organize and plan your astronomical observing sessions.
- Monitor and manage schedules and tasks.
- Capture, organize and share notes.
- Monitor time spent on painting and store information about pain...