Agena is an easy-to-learn procedural programming language designed to be used in scientific, educational, linguistic, and many other applications, including scripting.
Its syntax looks like very simplified Algol 68 with elements taken from Lua and SQL.
The interpreter provides fast real and complex arithmetics, efficient text processing, flexible data structures, intelligent procedures and package management, plus various configuration facilities.
What's new in this version:
- Patched `strings.fields` which did not work at all. Also, it has been converted to a C library function and thus is 2.6 times faster.
- `strings.words` now accepts a third argument, if set to `true`, succeeding delimiters are ignored.
- Removed a possible security leak from `io.write` and `io.writeline` and improved its error messages.
- Patched `binio.readchar` to avoid troubles with files of size greater then 2 GBytes. ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Protect your software from piracy and know who is using your so...
- Manage, convert and stuff Xojo and Real Studio plugins.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Manage business database applications.
- Customize the acceleration settings of your mouse or trackpad.
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Weight tracking & charting app.
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- Note pad app with advanced filtering.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.
- Open source Cocoa app for amateur telescope makers.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content