Agena is an easy-to-learn procedural programming language designed to be used in scientific, educational, linguistic, and many other applications, including scripting. Its syntax looks like very simplified Algol 68 with elements taken from Lua and SQL. The interpreter provides fast real and complex arithmetics, efficient text processing, flexible data structures, intelligent procedures and package management, plus various configuration facilities.
What's new in this version:
- 'try/catch': explicit specification of an error variable right after the 'catch' token is now optional. If no error variable is given, then the error message is automatically stored to the local 'lasterror' variable, and the 'then' keyword must be left out:
> error('oops !')
- The 'try/catch' statement sometimes did not work in procedures (unassigned error variable). T... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Light up your portrait photos with a single click.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Create a randomized e-mail signature.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- For divers with aqualung.
- Transfer graphics, video, audio, or Web sites.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content