From Aesthetic Software:
Visual Modeler 3.1 for UML is a professional quality visual modeling and drawing tool for drawing two-dimensional technical diagrams. It provides extensive support for UML 2.0 (Unified Modeling Language) with templates for six most commonly used UML diagrams: class diagram, package diagram, use case diagram, state diagram, sequence diagram, and activity diagram.
Visual Modeler 3.1 for UML is easy to use, powerful, and flexible. It includes a rich set of templates of common graphics objects and shapes. It also provides templates for creating various types of technical diagram such as flowcharts and entity relationship diagrams.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Manage business database applications.
- Scriptable UML CASE tools.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Command line tool that speak the standard input.
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Firmware for the SCSI card allows blue G3 Macs to boot from car...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- SCSI card driver.