From AGG Software:
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger allows you to collect network data from any device or instrument in real time, send and receive serial data over the Internet or your LAN. Mold your dataflow the way you want with a built-in parser and channel it to any application, DOS- or Windows-based. If you have several terminal servers working simultaneously, do not worry - Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger can handle multiple ports at once and record the data to a hard disk or any specified location This is not just a standalone application that you may accidentally close and lose valuable data - Advanced TCP or IP Data Logger can work as a Windows service, which means that users may log on and off the workstation, and the program will be there recording your information, capturing every precious bit.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Manage your custom data from Windows 8 device.
- Scan and display open ports and list of services and connect po...
- Provide diagnostics and alerts for capacity and performance iss...
- Encrypt and decrypt files according to the latest industry stan...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- View all your social network activity logs in one place.
- Windows shutdown utility.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Provide tools for Windows administration.
- Hide files, folders, and drives on your computer from other use...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: