From AGG Software:
Advanced TCP IP Data Logger collects network data from any device or instrument in real time, sends and receives serial data over the Internet or your LAN. Mold your data flow the way you want with a built-in parser and send it to any application. It will always be there recording your data, capturing every precious bit. Amazing functionality at an affordable price.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Fetch IP accounting data from your Cisco network devices.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Prevent attackers from targeting your valuable data.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Scan and determine the overall health of your Exchange servers ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Manage your removable media devices.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Analyze the internet bandwidth and internet data transfer with ...
- Measure performance of drives at operating system level.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor network devices, track changes in configurations, and p...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Capture data packets from your network and the Internet.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Replicate, backup, and synchronize data on your network.
- Back up your vital data to local or network drives, CDs, and DV...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Monitor and track data packets on your network and computer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: