From Advanced Onion Router:
Advanced Onion Router is a client for OR network and is intended to be an improved alternative for Tor, Vidalia, and Privoxy bundle for Windows users. It is able to force a program and its plugins to use the Tor proxy regardless of its configured proxy.
More Products to Consider
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- 6 system speeding utilities.
- Manage your usernames, passwords, and other credentials in a se...
- Browse the web without censorship.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Play a Windows version of snake with various features.
- Record and save all Internet activity on your home or office ne...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Refresh your screen fast and make connection stable.
- Protect your privacy and defend yourself against network survei...
- Create virtual boxshots, eBooks, and covers for your products.
- An advertiser supported version of the excellent unzipping tool...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Advanced Onion Router 0.3.0.10
This uses the Tor network to help you surf the web anonymously using Tor proxies. This program makes setting the network far easier than in Tor itself because there are far more options and its quite easy to configure the basics. It works well so far with Chrome browser and you can add programs to force them to use the Tor network by drag and drop as well as other options if you need to.
Like all Tor connections this will slow down your browser a little though its ok for general browsing. Not good for viewing videos though or using a Torrent client or anything that needs a fast connection. I found that to end a Tor connection I had to both manually change back my browser proxy settings and then close Onion Router completely. I found that even then I had to occasionally reboot.
A good alternative to Tor or Vidalia bundle but still needs some work to improve its ability to open/close a Tor network with ease. A help file would also be useful as would the ability to speed up connections.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content