From Adobe Systems:
Welcome to the Adobe Flash Builder 4 (formerly Flex Builder) public beta release on Adobe Labs. The first thing that you've already noticed is that we are renaming Flex Builder to Flash Builder. This name change will create a clear distinction between the free open-source Flex framework and the commercial IDE. Flash Builder 4 delivers a long list of new features, plus improvements to many existing features.There are three main themes to this release: developer productivity, designer-developer workflow, and data-centric application development.
What's new in this version: This update includes Flex support for Apple iOS and BlackBerry Tablet OS devices, as well as fixing important bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Prepare for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Interaction design tool for rapidly creating user interfaces wi...
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based Web sites and app...
- Develop rich content online applications.
- Undocumented features for Adobe Photoshop Elements.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: