From Adobe Systems:
Welcome to the Adobe Flash Builder 4 (formerly Flex Builder) public beta release on Adobe Labs. The first thing that you've already noticed is that we are renaming Flex Builder to Flash Builder. This name change will create a clear distinction between the free open-source Flex framework and the commercial IDE. Flash Builder 4 delivers a long list of new features, plus improvements to many existing features.There are three main themes to this release: developer productivity, designer-developer workflow, and data-centric application development.
What's new in this version: This update includes Flex support for Apple iOS and BlackBerry Tablet OS devices, as well as fixing important bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based Web sites and app...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Prepare for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) exam.
- Command line disk imaging program.
- Add FTP service to REALbasic apps.
- Interaction design tool for rapidly creating user interfaces wi...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Plugin for Emacs text editor.
- Undocumented features for Adobe Photoshop Elements.
- For CS4 products.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: