AdmittanceModel is a simulation program for admittance spectroscopy. It uses the equivalent circuit of a PN or Schottky junction to calculate the admittance with a possibility to obtain the parameters by fitting experimental data. AdmittanceModel uses some SigmaGraph functionality: editable datasheets; scientific graphing with a complete control of the graph; curve fitting (with two levels); drawing tools (line, rectangle, ellipse); mathematical console.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0.5 : user interface enhancement; New graph engine.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Display subliminal messages on your desktop.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Calculate the current-voltage characteristic curve of a photovo...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Perform scientific calculations on your Windows PC.
- Backup and store your files regularly.
- Calculate definite integrals of differentiable functions.
- Read the CBR files.
- Professional unit conversion utility.
- Back up and store data periodically.
- Extimate capacity of tube heat exchanger.
- Monitor and compute gas mileage, tire rotations, and oil change...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content