Adera is an action packed adventurous game for Windows 8 users. Jane Sinclaire has been on many dangerous adventures, but she's never experienced anything like the mysterious city of Adera. Throughout her expedition, she'll have to solve puzzles, collect artifacts, and explore the environments to reveal the mysteries of this new-found civilization. Explore fantastic environments for helpful items, unlock unique and extraordinary puzzles, and discover the amazing world of Adera. You will experience a rich, encompassing story as it unfolds across multiple episodes. Start a game on any device, pause the game, and then pick up where you left off on any other compatible device.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Fill a hexagonal grid with the letters from a seven using provi...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Place differently shaped runestones on the game board.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Fight the evil doctor and his army to restore humans' freedom.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play color shift puzzle game from your Windows 8 device.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play 3d truck racing game.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"This is a good game, but I yearn for another MYST!"
Beautiful, engaging, non-violent, interesting puzzles
Slim plot, each episode is more of the same, just rearranged a bit. No rich universe or plot background. Too long between episodes. Gameplay is linear, not geographic and never requires more than a 2 screen interaction to solve puzzles. Each episode can be completed in very little time.
Good game, beautiful and non-violent. But when you compare it to the rich universe of Myst, Riven, Myst III IV V etc. Each of the Myst games is a rich interaction of puzzles and real-world solutions and requires moving back an forth thru the geography. In short, the plot is 10X more engaging. Still, Adera may be the best I have seen since Myst.
"Inventory tray disappeared forever"
Good story so far.
Why is it so hard to report a problem with this game?
After playing the Windmill puzzle and the inventory tray disappeared and I haven't seen it since. I need to access it in order to continue with game. If not fixed, I would spend any money on the next episode