There is a great deal of data recovery software out there, and they all offer varying levels of success. With many years of experience, however, and a great deal of improvements, Active@ UNDELETE provides one of the best solutions for those who need to undelete files and not have to worry so much about not being successful in doing so. The latest version provides a completely overhauled data recovery engine and a vastly improved user interface. The wizard-driven interface is particularly user-friendly making it perfectly suitable for absolute beginners as well as professionals. There are three editions available including the Standard, Professional and Enterprise. The Professional edition makes it possible to recover files from unbootable computers and the Enterprise edition adds complete support for RAID setups as well.
What's new in this version:
- Added more pre-defined signatures recovery: AC3, MSG, 3DS, MAX, DXF, CMX, AMV, 4XM, 4XA, EPS, XZ, LZ4, BZ2, JP2, M2V, MTS, FDB
- Added file systemâ??s metadata display: $FILE & $INDX file records for NTFS, $DIR Directory entries for FAT/FAT32
- XFS Linux/Unix file system support for scan and file recovery
- Support for Linux Logical Volume Manager (LVM) partitioning and recovery
- Improved Windows Logical Disk Manager (LDM) support for nested volume... See all new features »