Accident and Investigation Management system, designed to be used by both the safety professional and those with part time safety responsibilities.
AIMs primary objective is to reduce the overall risk to employees and employers by making accident and investigation management simpler, less bureaucratic and more efficient. AIM has been designed to allow companies to easily manager their accident, incident and near-miss incidents.
AIM allows companies to manage the entire accident process from initial reporting through to final management sign off of findings and recommendations.,p>AIM also provides comprehensive analysis and statistical reporting to allow management to take decisions based on real data. The inputting of an accident is logically laid out taking you through from the accident event to final management sign-off of the accident report. The software has been designed to take into account the need to sometimes input records quickly, and it has two input modes, quick and complete.
What's new in this version: Version 4.1.03 RT10 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Record risk assessments, accident reports, first aid treatment ...
- Watch more than 50 photos of working firefighters.
- Kill, maim, crash, and race in this gory driving simulation.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Undelete files and folders from your FAT and NTFS disks.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Control the flow and storage of dangerous substances.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Prepare 3 modules for complete certification.
- Track private investigation cases, clients and expenses.
- Track the software development lifecycle for distributed teams.
- Fleet management software.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Manage a team of coworkers as you step into the shoes of a youn...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content