Accident and Investigation Management system, designed to be used by both the safety professional and those with part time safety responsibilities. AIMs primary objective is to reduce the overall risk to employees and employers by making accident and investigation management simpler, less bureaucratic and more efficient. AIM has been designed to allow companies to easily manager their accident, incident and near-miss incidents.
AIM allows companies to manage the entire accident process from initial reporting through to final management sign off of findings and recommendations. AIM also provides comprehensive analysis and statistical reporting to allow management to take decisions based on real data. The inputting of an accident is logically laid out taking you through from the accident event to final management sign-off of the accident report. The software has been designed to take into account the need to sometimes input records quickly, and it has two input modes, quick and complete.
What's new in this version:
- Original employee entry form deleted
- New employee easy entry form introduced
- Change user icon removed from menu ribbon
- User Administration icon moved into Maintenance Options menu options
- User accounts form redesigned
- Several minor changes to forms format
- Bug fix to Header and Footer user presets
- Minor bug fixes