Accident and Investigation Management system, designed to be used by both the safety professional and those with part time safety responsibilities.
AIMs primary objective is to reduce the overall risk to employees and employers by making accident and investigation management simpler, less bureaucratic and more efficient. AIM has been designed to allow companies to easily manager their accident, incident and near-miss incidents.
AIM allows companies to manage the entire accident process from initial reporting through to final management sign off of findings and recommendations.,p>AIM also provides comprehensive analysis and statistical reporting to allow management to take decisions based on real data. The inputting of an accident is logically laid out taking you through from the accident event to final management sign-off of the accident report. The software has been designed to take into account the need to sometimes input records quickly, and it has two input modes, quick and complete.
What's new in this version:
Version 4.1.02 Auto update facility added to admin and support ribbon
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Record risk assessments, accident reports, first aid treatment ...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Watch more than 50 photos of working firefighters.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Kill, maim, crash, and race in this gory driving simulation.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Undelete files and folders from your FAT and NTFS disks.
- Control the flow and storage of dangerous substances.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Prepare 3 modules for complete certification.
- Track private investigation cases, clients and expenses.
- Track the software development lifecycle for distributed teams.
- Fleet management software.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content