From Side Tree Software:
Abuzzle is an abstract puzzle game. Click-and-drag to manipulate the patterns, and click to change the colors. Abuzzle features 170 levels, each with endless variations. If you get stuck, click the lifesaver for a hint. Solve the levels faster and get more stars. Includes a random mode for playing without levels. Resizable window and Fullscreen View. Get it today and see how long until you're thoroughly Abuzzled.
What's new in this version:
- Minor optimizations
- Updated for OS X 10.8 Gatekeeper
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Enriched clone of the game Logical.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Graphical action and puzzle game.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Clear the mystery surrounding the pirate captain and the disapp...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content