From Ability Software:
Ability Office is an integrated suite of seven software applications - word processor, spreadsheet, presentations, relational database, photo-editor, photo album and draw - and is ideal for use both in the office and at home.
A true integrated suite, Ability Office is straightforward and easy to use for beginners, displays an industry-standard interface, and has a high degree of file compatibility with Microsoft Office. A PDF Creator enables users to create email-friendly PDF files in any of its five main applications.
Ability Write: a word processor that is compatible with Microsoft Word, and contains advanced layout features such as tables, columns and frames and an interactive mail merge facility that links to database files, including Microsoft Access mdb files.
Ability Spreadsheet: numerical analysis software that is compatible with Microsoft Excel, and uses multi-sheet workbooks, templates and styles, 200+ functions, and database linking through special merge fields.
Ability Database: a data management system that is compatible with Microsoft Access data tables, and provides column views, sorting, and filter selection, single-click automatic form and report creation, advanced component-based querying of data, and full SQL editing.
Ability Photopaint: a photo- and image-editing package that is similar to Adobe Photoshop, provides multiple layers and a wide range of editable brushes and gradients, supports 25 image formats, and offers over 90 filters and artistic effects.
Ability Presentation: a slide show creation and managment tool, compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint.
Ability Photoalbum: lets you easily create and manage albums of your digital images and photos.
Ability Draw: page layout software that utilises vector objects and enables you to design logos and insert pictures.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0.086 includes the following modifications:
- Supports DOCX, XLSX, PPTX
- New interface look - new bitmaps, toolbars style
- Unicode support.
- Structural overhaul.
- Autoshapes feature.
- PDF & XPS creation.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Implement flow charting, vector drawing, and raster imaging int...
- Rebuild corrupt MDB database.
- Create flowcharts, diagrams, and illustrations.
- Use plain English to query your database and to create fully fo...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Load text files into a Microsoft Access database.
- Draw many different kinds of diagrams and flowcharts.
- Create and extract various data from your AutoCAD drawing files...
- Convert MS SQL database records into MS Access database MDB fil...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not worth it"
Version: Ability Office 5.0.086
an alternative to microsoft office, but nothing really can beat microsoft office. It is just the best.
not worth the money. Get Kingston free office instead.
Good, but not worth the money