This Customer Management System for Cosmetics Sales Consultants & Representatives stores customer demographic information (name, address, phone numbers, comments), provides easy customer order entry with automatic fill of description/shade/size/amount based on catalog number, keeps customer prior order history by campaign and year. You can view order history by customer, search order history to find who ordered a particular product, view campaign summary by customer. The program provides options for two tax rates, processing charge and discounts, invoice customization.
Version 5.11 adds many usability enhancements.
What's new in this version: Version 5.11 adds many usability enhancements.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage and track customers, orders, inventory, and expense acco...
- Integrate Microsoft Outlook 2010 contacts with tasks and calend...
- Manage your invoices, sales orders, inventory, check writer, ba...
- Manage your business accounting and generate various reports.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Monitor and manage your inventories and finances.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage customer database and set up customer clubs.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your customer relationship and contacts, track invoices ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Take charge of your sales.
- Create professional business cards.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Organize and manage sales and accounting in your retail store.
- Manage your company's sales and marketing.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Improve accuracy and consistency of sales forecasts and analyze...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: