AOMEI Backupper Standard For Win7 is the simplest FREE PC backup, restore and clone software that is especially designed for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7 (all editions, both 32 bit and 64 bit systems).
To protect your personal files and prevent data loss, it supports system/disk/partition/files/folders backup, restore and clone as well as provides file sync, schedule, incremental, differential backups, backup to NAS and network, dynamic disk volumes backup, GPT disk backup, backing up & restoring system drive based on UEFI boot, creating Windows PE & Linux bootable CD, manually adding additional drivers when create Windows PE Bootable CD, partition alignment to optimize SSD during restoring or cloning operation, sending e-mail notifications, backing up or restoring files from a network to another, editing task name and the directory of backup images, backup logs management, exporting or importing all backup tasks, start up multiple client machines within LAN through PXE network booting by using AOMEI Windows PE and Linux micro-system or your own personalized bootable image file on a master machine for system maintenance.
The unique function of this backup freeware is universal restore, which enables you to recover or migrate a system to physical or virtual machines with dissimilar/different hardware. Another highlight is VSS, a technology from Microsoft that enables system and data backup processes won't be interrupted by running applications. So it is very efficient because backup can still be available when you're working. Besides, this version is free for home users and commercial users.
What's new in this version:
- Added event-triggered scheduling backups: automatically perform backup tasks in real-time when user logon, user logoff, system startup and system shutdown.
- Support to run one time only everyday when setting up the event-triggered scheduling backups.
- Support to perform scheduled backup tasks whether a user is logged on or not.
- Support to choose a network mapped drive as the destination.
- Support to simultaneously choose multiple files a... See all new features »