- Supports TrueType and OpenType fonts (Windows 2000/XP required for PostScript OpenType fonts)
- Supports Type1 fonts (Windows 2000/XP required)
- Installation of fonts from a folder (one by one or from a list).
- Installation of fonts temporally (until the program is closed).
- Deletion of installed fonts.
- List of all installed fonts with several display options.
- List of the fonts from a folder with several display options.
- Several options for organizing fonts in categories and managing them.
- It can print a list of all or some of the installed fonts with an example of each font.
- Scratchpad area for testing the look of any font (installed or from a folder).
- Dual English/Spanish version.
What's new in this version:
- Now you can copy the files associated with installed fonts to a folder also from the font list window.
- Made some minor adjustments in the font file copy/move operations.
- Some other minor changes and fixes.