A4Desk Flash Site Builder is a template-based WYSIWYG flash site builder for developing Flash-menu headers and Flash-based Web sites without the need for coding. Using A4Desk and its template gallery, you can build Flash menus and Web sites in minutes with only a few mouse clicks and keystrokes. Its other features include background sound support, switching of background and border colors, and uploading of images for sub-pages and for changing Flash display sizes.
What's new in this version: Version 7.0 fixes: latest Flash Player (v11.6) update has caused some A4Desk Templates to stop working.
More Products to Consider
- Create Flash Web sites with multiple pages and sub-menus withou...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create charts, graphics, diagrams, and maps easily.
- View and read PDF documents without images.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create professionally looking Flash menu headers.
- Convert Adobe Flash SWF to WMV format file.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Work with drawing, photo editing, and page design tasks of any ...
- Build your professional Web site with buy now buttons and shopp...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Optimize 3D models for real-time visualization.
- Build Flash photo gallery without coding.
- View the TrueType fonts installed on your system.
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create Flash Web sites, intros, banners, and ads.
- Automate your 2010 NCAA (Men's or Women's) March Madness Colleg...
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 33 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Been using this software for 5 years, but now ....."
Version: A4Desk 7.0
Worth it if they provide proper support and patches.
After 5 years of successful use, the photos are not loading on the website, due to the latest versions of Adobe Flash Player. A4Desk support when asked for a patch, the ONLY REPLY is that it has been solved with their new version WHICH HAS TO BE PURCHASED. So instead of providing a patch and keep a customer happy, I have to buy again the software. What happens if a new version of Flash Player comes out which is again not compatible with A4Desk Photo Flash Gallery software? Of course they will give the same reply, we have a new version which you have to buy over again.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content