From Ronald Swerdfeger:
Sight Read-Identify notes that appear on a staff - Sight Read Drill-Read notes in the time provided. In Continuous Mode mentally identify notes - Piano Keys-Identify notes on staff by clicking correct piano key - Scales-Display scales / broken chords as they play. Step Mode plays / displays one note / chord at a time, displaying on keyboard - Key Signatures-Identify / read / display major and minor key signatures - Chords-Identify chords, ie., major / minor, dom7, maj7, dim7, m7, aug, dim, etc - Chord Dictionary-Display chords & inversions on staff & keyboard, ie., major / minor, dom7, maj7, dim7, m7, aug, dim, etc - Studio Mode-Enable/Disable Studio Mode, User Sign-in, Detailed User / Student Tracking, Password Protection & Specify Password Items - Note Game-Notes travel across staff, when you identify a note, a rocket appears which you drag / launch to intercept, jettisoning it into Beethoven's music book - Drive Game-Notes go across staff, after correctly identifying note a race car starts up, drag the race car to the note driving it away - Music Symbol Game-Drag musical terms to the correct symbol & a garbage truck hauls it away - Piano Key Game-Keys play randomly; when it stops, identify note and weather its sharp or flat - Intervals-Identify intervals by ear from unison to perfect 8th, 3 Modes lets you identify intervals by ear / sight or display - Rhythm-A rhythm plays; pick the correct answer from one of four. Select 4/4, 3 /4 & 2/4 timing - Note ID-Identify note played by clicking the keyboard. Play middle C as a reference. Hints given as desired - Scale ID-Play scale & identify it as being major, minor harmonic or minor melodic - Setup-Choose from 4 user levels & choose naturals / sharps / flats or mix - User Log-View Quick Log or Detailed Log with sort / print ability, recording the last 100 activities of 150 users - Printing-Empty staff, scales / chords and sight reading tests. Print Text String allows individualized text on printouts - Language-Input / use note names in different language
What's new in this version:
- Version 3.1:
- New Studio / Multi-User Mode now allows detailed tracking of up to 150 students / users showing results for their last 100 musical exercises.
- User Sign-in and User Tracking have been optimized for intuitive user friendliness.
- Enable User Sign-in, Registration Code Entry and Track User Progress automatically protected when a password is set.
- Various fixes and improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Press any key on keyboard to play piano sound in the background...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Draw the plan of your home and view the result in a 3D view.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Create photo slideshows with music and narration.
- Improve spelling and reading skills.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Convert image and photo files between different formats, add wa...
- Control your inventory and manage catalogs, sales, and orders.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content