7+ Taskbar Tweaker enables you to tweak your Windows 7 taskbar. Some of the features let users display the standard window menu on right click instead of jump list, close or focus a window on middle click instead of running a new instance, disable grouping of windows by file path or application id, cycle through windows of a grouped button on left click instead of showing a thumbnails preview, open with while dropping a file on a taskbar button instead of pinning, and disable thumbnail previews.
What's new in this version:
- New option: Display seconds on the tray clock.
- New option: Don't show jump list when dragging a taskbar item towards the desktop.
- Simplified Chinese translation of the help file, by horan.
- Improved the "decombine active group"/"decombine on mouse hover" options compatibility with jump lists.
- Improved the injection method.
- Small fixes.
- Fix: apply correct width when showin... See all new features »