- "4Media MPEG to DVD Converter for Mac can convert MPEG to DVD movie, create DVD movie from MP4, VOB, M2V, MPG, and DAT files, as well as burn them to DVD folder or ISO file. Supporting most popular disc formats as target DVD, the program allows you to customize DVD movie with flexible DVD editing features like creating DVD menu, clipping video file, adding watermark cropping video size, editing video effect, adding audio tracks and subtitles.
- Ability to set the default TV standard in accordance with the user's current country or region during
- Create DVD movie disc, DVD folder or ISO file from MPEG, MP4, VOB, M2V, MPG, and DAT video files.
- Acceptable target DVD disc formats: DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, D5 and D9.
- Support multithreading to burn MPEG to DVD at high speed!
- Clip out any segments from source video and merge them into a new video.
- Create a DVD menu by choosing a menu template, and edit the menu by adding background music/picture, menu topic and opening film.
- Cut out redundant borders in the video frame; add artistic effects; add picture/text watermark.
- Provide you with adjustable video/audio parameters.
- Preview video files and take snapshot with the resizable built-in player.
What's new in this version:
Version 126.96.36.19920628 is a bug fixing release.