From Rightdown Software:
This version has OpenGL compatible 3D graphics and sounds which make the gameplay more pleasant than ever. The game has such features as hints, mistake spotting and it automatically saves the game for you whenever you exit and loads it when you start the game again. There are various difficulty levels and thousands of unique solvable boards.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Solve Sudoku puzzles.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Lines-like game in full 3D.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play this colorful and realistic 3D graphic Mahjong game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Shoot crafts and survive in zero-G space.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: 3D SuDoku 1.1
DON'T FALL FOR THE OKEY-DOKE!!! It's listed as free, however the first screen in the install is a choice to either pay for the unlimited version or download their proprietery adware program in order to gain free usage. BAIT AND SWITCH!!!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: