From Rockingham Software:
From the developer behind Cricket Coach 2012 comes this freeware T20 cricket simulation. Coach your side to glory in the World T20 Cup. Includes the same fun gameplay found in Cricket Coach 2012, select your team, perfect your strategy, and try to conquer the world. Features 46 international teams, detailed cricket simulation, overhead 2D view, advanced strategy options. Plus ability to output results, scorecards and averages to HTML in the form of an Almanac.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Master your fighting techniques learning various strategies.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Learn strategies and tactics of game missions.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 3D Street Cricket on your PC.
- Learn detailed maps of each level, weapon description and secre...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Build your own spreadbetting strategy.
- Lead your side to glory in this detailed cricket simulation.