From Rockingham Software:
From the developer behind Cricket Coach 2012 comes this freeware T20 cricket simulation. Coach your side to glory in the World T20 Cup. Includes the same fun gameplay found in Cricket Coach 2012, select your team, perfect your strategy, and try to conquer the world. Features 46 international teams, detailed cricket simulation, overhead 2D view, advanced strategy options. Plus ability to output results, scorecards and averages to HTML in the form of an Almanac.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Play a cricket manager simulation game with the World Cup, Ashe...
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Lead your side to glory in this detailed cricket simulation.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Show the Live World Cup, International and English County crick...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Dogfight against flying aces in this WWI simulation.
- Live a virtual life in any country.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Simulate meetings and conversations, tailored to your own custo...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Create a personalized simulation in minutes and explore the new...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- View practical farmer-level information on livestock.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- View the time in any location in the world.
- Select the movies, buy upgrades, and hype your cinema.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Be a power player in this business simulation.