From 10-Strike Software:
10-Strike LANState is designed for Microsoft Windows network administrators and regular users. 10-Strike LANState is a visual network monitor which allows you to see your network's state at any time. It displays network map and monitors device state in real-time. LANState monitors shared resources, shows traffic speeds, and notifies you on miscellaneous events. 10-Strike LANState also contains tools for administrators and users such as sending messages, shutting down and turning on remote computers, scanning hosts, ping, and name lookup. It includes a number of features for obtaining information on remote computers and doesn't require installing any client software on the remote computers on your network.
What's new in this version: Version 7.0 added the LLDP protocol support which is used for more precise network topology discovery and network map creation. This discovery method can be used separately or together with other network scanning methods supported by the program.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Monitor your network states at any time.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Access and modify alternate data streams within any file.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor and control Internet activities.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- View the routing information of a Web site.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of computers in your network.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Play your music with different audio formats.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor, detect, and change duplicate SIDs.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: