Execute smart home actions via your mobile phone location (GPS). Define a target zone via a center point and radius. The app registers the movement between the zones. When leaving the target zone (inner circle), the scene selected in "OUT" is executed. When returning, the "IN" scene is performed.
- Adjust the heating system when you leaving your office
- Switch lights on by entering the home zone
- Arm the alarm system automatically when you leave your home area
- and many more
- Two map zones: IN & OUT of a target area (center point and radius)
- Set for each zone a scene
- Scenes are read and used from your ZIPATO controller
- Define the target center point easily via the displayed map by a double-click or by input of latitude / longitude
- Show in the map your current position or the target zone
- Notifications by scene execution, e.g. to a smart watch
- Length units "meter" or "feet"
- Clock format 24h or AM/PM
- Log file
- Encrypted stored login credentials
- For more information check our homepage
Note: The app supports the ZIPATO controller ZIPABOX and ZIPATILE with access to the API V2. Use the free trail version "zipaGPS Start" to check the access to your smart home controller.