For beginners, Connoisseurs and Sommeliers!
Never lose track anymore again of your tasting notes!
With Wine Diary, you have your notes with you everywhere and at all times.
You can taste every wine in a spontaneous and professional way wherever you are.
Try the app for free. From the 21th tasting, Wine Diary will charge 1 per month or 10 per year .
- Blind tastings can be saved as well as completely filled out tastings, either online or offline (eg in a cellar).In that case, the database will be updated as soon as you are online again.
- Complete tastings on a WSET professional level can be done in minutes with a lot of autofill-fields and dropdowns, for instance Grape variety, aromas, country, region and so on.
- In this wineapp up to three pictures can be attached to each tasting, either from the camera or the devices gallery. Pictures can also be zoomed to have a better look at them.
- With a Geotag, you can mark every winery you have tried on Google Maps. This way, you have a visual overview of all the wineries you already know
- You can compare up to three wine tastings side by side just like some WSET certified, for example to check how a wine changed over years in your perception.
- Up to three similar wines can be added to the summary to make it easier for you to remember a wine
- You can share your wineapp notes with your friends within the app or by exporting it to PDF.
- Filter functions allow you to find old tastings by searching for producer, wine name, grape variety etc.
- You can edit every tasting after it was saved.
- Additional comments on the wine or food recommendations are also possible
- Wine Diary has an in-app Notepad to save general notes you might have.