Note: wayForward is currently delivered through benefits packages offered by employers and organizations.
Stress and anxiety are unavoidable.
We all face problems at work and home that can feel overwhelming at times, but that doesn't always mean professional help in a clinical setting is always required. Often, just a new way of looking at our situations or some readily available, and scientific techniques are enough to make us feel better.
Designed by psychologists and researchers at Columbia University, UC San Diego, University of Michigan and many other elite institutions, wayForward is a personalized emotional wellness solution that gives you peace when you're feeling stressed, anxious or sad.
82% of study participants with anxiety showed improvement after using wayForward for 8-12 weeks.
Quickly learn Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Mindfulness techniques anytime, anywhere for help moving forward in life, beating stress, reducing anxiety, managing depression and alleviating other emotional health conditions that hold you back.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WAYFORWARD
- Personalized, specific guidance. You'll find sessions on a variety of topics based on your assessed needs, all with detailed tips and techniques designed for you to use at the moment.
- Private assistance. Your data is secure and confidential, so it's safe to explore whatever topics interest you.
- Proven results. Independent studies have shown wayForward to be an effective tool for reducing stress, anxiety and other emotional problems.
- Lifestyle compatible. You only need to use the app a few minutes each day, so it's easy to work into your schedule.
- Structured programs. 30+ modules created by our team of psychologists and researchers.
- Engaging content. 500+ video and audio lessons covering CBT, mindfulness and positive psychology.
- Conveniently organized. Most lessons are only 5-10 minutes and self-guided. You can move through them at your own pace, reviewing and practicing as often as you like.
- Coaching and therapist advice. Based on services offered by your employer, text and audio chats are available with trained experts who can monitor your progress and provide support.
- Self-assessment. Digitally delivered assessments and reports to help you identify problems and get the appropriate level of care.
- Privacy & Security. HIPAA-compliant and safe. Your personal data is never shared without your permission.
- Emotion Tracker. Record your stress, anxiety and depression levels. Monitor your progress over time.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
wayForward is typically delivered through benefits packages offered by employers and organizations.
The wayForward app does not provide emergency medical advice or services.
WE LOVE REVIEWS
Please let us know how wayForward has improved your life! Feel free to email at email@example.com