The world first CPR feedback device for smart watch is here. While chest compression with W-CPR, it measures the compression depth and shows whether you compress in proper depth or not. Also proper compression speed (AHA Guideline, 100~120 times/min, depth is more than 5 cm) is conducted by vibration of 110 times/min. For your training, it helps you to get the feeling of high quality chest compression.
1. Feedback of chest compression depth
- RED : below than 5 cm : compress deeper
- GREEN : 5 ~ 6 cm : proper depth
- BLUE : higher than 6 cm : over compression
2. Vibrating at the speed of 110 times/min