vmProcessStrobeWeb enables VMware power users and administrators to remotely view, stop and run processes in virtual machines with an easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface) that runs in a web browser on smartphones and tablets. In addition to the list of running processes, a strobe of the selected virtual machine's GUI, or Command Line Interface for Linux servers, is also presented for easy visual monitoring of virtual machine activity.
- Remotely check your virtual machines for an application or service/daemon that should be running
- Simultaneously run an application or service/daemon across all your server's VMs using your smartphone
- Remotely start or stop any number of virtual machines with ease
- Stop and restart a frozen program while out of the office
- Perform every function remotely using your smartphone or tablet
vmProcessStrobeWeb runs natively on Windows, OS X and Linux as a standalone application with its own built-in web server.